Gorgeous Hand Woven African Zulu Telephone Wire Baskets - 2 Colors
• Handmade in Africa, these striking telephone wire woven baskets in bright colors are the signature mark of contemporary Zulu handicraft. Known as imbenge baskets, the Zulu believe they add pride, warmth and dignity to a home. We couldn't agree more.
• The basket weaving tradition in Africa originally called for grasses and natural fibers. As those materials came into short supply, the weavers began using colorful telephone wires in their place. We especially love these contemporary designs.
• Choose from purple and green - each with a red spiral twist which shows inside and out.
• Baskets measure 6" diameter, 2.5" tall. Baskets are not sealed to hold liquid, rather feature an open weave. To clean, rinse with soap and water.
• Side-view photo shown in orange (out of stock).